Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thanks

First I want to thank everyone that has been coming to this videoblog... I really appreciate the feedback that I have been getting and the people that have been so supportive!

I am back in school now, and still with a passion to share moments of my life, that I feel others may find interesting. So I am going to keep posting video on another blog, http://marashivlog.blogspot.com. Meanwhile I will start editing more footage that I have from Iran and posting them on this blog.

New York City is truly a great place to be, and I am really happy to be in my second year at ITP. This semester I am doing an independent study to work on implementing a community videoblogging center in Iran. I am also taking a broadcast documentary class in the film department, among other really wonderful classes...

3 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lady
I am Mohammad Mahdi Raja The Manager Of first iranian vlog $ podcast provider (www.Cast.ir , www.Vlog.ir)
Please Send Me Your Phone Number To Call You and invite you to come to our site :)
Hope to send your vlog movies to this sites if you like (With Islamic Dresses :) )
mraja@sitedepartment.com
Thank You

 
At 10/10/2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Mahdi Ahmad said...

As-salaamu `alaikum,

This is Mahdi Ahmad from Ummah Films and I would want to congratulate you on creating this blog. You never know what it can lead; Ummah Films never anticipated the success we had just from a few vlogs we made. Now we get offers to do lectures, work on other projects, appear on shows, etc. To raise awareness and entertain at the same time is something I believe is revolutionary.

was-salaam

 
At 10/15/2006 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was something I found voyeuristic about this piece. Sort of like being in someone else's eyes in a far off distant land.

While the fast motion movement parts look reminiscent of MTV/music video editing they fit in well with the visual montages chosen.

You are the undercover blogger. I will keep your secret. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home